This equipment app is specifically designed for all operators to perform their daily inspections.
Pursuant to 520 CMR 6.08: Operating Procedures for Hoisting Machinery
(b) Required Inspections. Visual inspection shall be made daily of wire ropes, bearings, gears, friction clutches, brakes, chain drives and other parts subject to wear on all Hoisting Machinery to ensure against development of unsafe conditions. A daily log sheet in accordance with 29 CFR 1926 and 29 CFR 1910 inspectional methods shall be available to the Department during the useful life of the machine
(1) A written and signed record of all inspections shall be kept with the Hoisting Machinery and made available at the site for examination by the Department that conforms with the requirements of 29 CFR 1926.1412
This app was designed for the operator to be able manage their pre operation responsibilities easier and efficient.
Summary app features include:
• Conduct detailed inspections covering each major system and component of heavy equipment
• Sync collected data across multiple devices
• Check all components and assemblies
• Indicate problems, disrepairs, malfunctions in the equipment performance
• Collect necessary data on major equipment systems and notify mechanics about maintenance issues or repair services required
With the help of this equipment app you can easily create quick excavator inspection, truck inspection, tractor inspection, crane inspection, and loader inspection on the go, save collected information and email it. It is easy to manage and track inspections anytime from anywhere right on your iOS or Android device.
Equipment inspection app allows to upload PDFs, review and share PDF/Excel forms via email, upload to cloud drives or print out. Any inspection form contains inspector name, phone number, email, company, date of inspection, serial number of machine, year of production, make, model, operator, report number, hour reading, stick length, coupler type, CE, A/C, parts book, op-manual, auto lube, boom check valve, boom variable, stick check valve, auxiliary lines, blade.
Besides the general form of each inspection type, there are also cab form, engine form, hydraulics form, bucket form, functional test form, tools form, U/C form and problems/ repairs forms. This equipment inspection app includes heavy equipment news, discussion forum, notification tab and contact information. Moreover you can connect to R.P.M. Training Services to see what, when and where is the next training classes. You can connect to our web page and sign up for classes and take them on line.